Tenable is a Trivia Game which is developed by Barnstorm Games. This is a very fun family game that is easy to pick up and have a great conversation with. You will find that by not having a time limit to the questions, everyone gets a chance to consider each option. You will really love playing it. So download it and enjoy!
The devs have done an excellent job recreating the TV show. It looks slick and moves through the menus smoothly. The addition of Warwick’s voice is also cool. My only suggestion would be to either not provide pre-populated answers and instead let me type my guesses (because it makes it too easy choosing) OR if they must use pre-populated answers then add more of them to make it harder to choose the right answer unless you already know it.
I absolutely love this game, it’s really addictive. To be honest, I’ve never really watched the TV show but thought I would give this a go as I had also bought Countdown, The Chase, and Tipping Point and I wasn’t disappointed. Keep up the good work guys.
Awesome game, well made. It’s great that new questions are added for free. You only pay for specific categories. It is worth every penny. All the games from this company that I have played so far are brilliant. I wish they had made pointless. Guys you should make some classics like Every Second Counts and family fortunes. Reply to comment from Barnstorm: thanks great news, I can’t wait to try them. I had some friends round for a party and we connected the tablet to the TV and played Tenable!
Download Tenable on Android:
You can easily download Tenable on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Tenable Link
Warwick Davis challenges you to take on a series of exciting Top 10 lists in the hit ITV quiz show Tenable!
Brought to you by the developers of the chart-topping Tipping Point and The Chase, Tenable takes quiz Apps to new fun-packed heights.
Featuring all six rounds from the show, will you rise to the challenge and take home the virtual top prize of £125,000?
• Full running commentary by Warwick Davis
• Hundreds of entertaining Top 10 lists to play
• Play Solo or in a Team (on one device)
• Brand new Quick Play and VS Modes
• Packed with fun facts from Warwick
• Achievements and Leaderboards
• Optional Music, Sport, and TV & Film question packs to purchase
Steps to install Tenable on PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. BlueStacks is a lightweight and totally free Android emulator.
- Once installed, run the emulator. On the homepage, you have to click on the icon of the Google Play Store. If this is the first time you are running BlueStacks, the program will ask you to log in with your Google account.
- Now we just have to find the game “Tenable” in the Play Store.
- Once found, we must press the “Install” button.
- Now Tenable will appear on the main page of our emulator.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Tenable on iOS:
You can easily download Tenable on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Tenable is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Tenable Link