Pocket City is a Simulation Game which is developed by Codebrew Games. Its design is adorable yet simplistic and appreciated, everything runs at a reasonable pace, and it updates quite frequently. This city simulator is built on squares with zoning just like the old simcity model. It has so many interesting nuances and creative storylines. You will enjoy the multiple levels. So download it and enjoy!
Pocket City Reviews:
As far as city building apps go, this one is the most immersive, breezy, and most worth it. It makes so much more sense to just offer a game for a few dollars that moves quickly and offers challenges (crime, city management, natural disasters). I would love to see some more types of trees (specifically palm trees/ cacti that you can build to improve environment), and just more building options (maybe themes that are unlocked by certain monuments?) Ex: If you unlock the pagoda, and build it, it would be awesome if it also unlocked a new theme of buildings (and trees, parks, etc.) (in a different tab so that you can select between different themes for different zones in the same city). It would also make it more appealing to build multiple cities with their own landscape (like a whole city in the desert; something you can’t rlly do now bc all the houses have grass). Maybe add more levels to unlock these theme packages, or even if you have to do in app purchases, for an app this great. I really really appreciate the ease of building “zones” rather than having to wait hours, days, or weeks for something to get built, and I feel like having themes would be a great way to offer options without there being too many randomizations on one type/size building. Also I love Sandbox mode, great for if you want to just mess around and see what works well. Great app. 10/10, have already recommended to friends.
This is what SimCity should have been. Fantastic city builder good for a few minutes or a few hours. I like the leveling system which keeps you from getting ahead of yourself and gives you specific goals to work toward. And _NO_ IAP! Thank you so much for an honest, premium game! Lots of little touches to keep it from being a mere clone with a quirky sense of humor. There’s even a sandbox mode. Hard to believe this game comes from a one-man studio.
Best game on Android. Fantastic Graphics and Gameplay. I love the way you can play it in portrait view and very easy to move around. Was originally thinking it would be nice to be able to rotate buildings but when you have so many buildings it doesn’t matter. So many upgrades and love the way there are no IAPs. Thank you so much. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Download Pocket City on Android:
You can easily download Pocket City on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Pocket City Link
About Pocket City:
No microtransactions or long wait times! Everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay.
Pocket City re-imagines classic city building simulation gameplay for Android devices.- Build a unique city by creating zones and special buildings
– Trigger fun events like block parties, or disasters like tornadoes
– Complete quests to earn XP and money
– Unlock advanced buildings by levelling up
– Unlock new land with different terrain types
– Succeed by optimizing your cash flow, traffic, happiness, and more
– Enjoy a dynamic city with citizens, vehicles, animals and animated buildings
– Upload your city to the cloud to transfer to another device, or share with a friend
– Intuitive, touch-based city building
– Playable offline
– Play in portrait mode or landscape mode
– NO microtransactions
Steps to install Pocket City on PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. BlueStacks is a lightweight and totally free Android emulator.
- Once installed, run the emulator. On the homepage, you have to click on the icon of the Google Play Store. If this is the first time you are running BlueStacks, the program will ask you to log in with your Google account.
- Now we just have to find the game “Pocket City” in the Play Store.
- Once found, we must press the “Install” button.
- Now Pocket City will appear on the main page of our emulator.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Pocket City on iOS:
You can easily download Pocket City on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Pocket City is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Pocket City Link