Fortnite (Fortnight) – the players had many contradictions about this game, but one thing is certain, this is the most popular royal battle in the world. The main difference of this game from similar ones is the ability to build structures of any height as well as any form, or rather, all the buildings are set in advance and you just need to find the materials. Collect weapons and destroy enemies, weapons have their own colors and vary in quality, instead of the usual body armor there are banks that add armor, as well as many other things.
- So I’m pretty good at Mobile but when you can’t build at all the game is trash. I can’t build in any of the recent games I have had it is frustrating when people start gaining on you on 50v50 and you can’t build to stop it. Might be lag or bad Wifi but I have perfect connection. I obviously won’t be playing until it’s fixed. Thanks for all the new fixes lately, they have made the game on Mobile more easier. I am glad I am apart of this community. Other than all the hate I have gotten for playing Mobile, I beat their butts when they see me play with your new fixes. Honestly, I love the game but, the bug of not being able to build at certain situations bugs me a bit. (Haha get it?) Basically, it’s playable, it’s just your doing the no building challenge for the rest of the game until it gets fixed. Thanks for reading this! I hope the bug gets fixed so I can play normally. Also, do you have any suggested challenges (for example, only shotgun, no building, etc) I wanna get better with different guns.Also, IMO, The P90 needs to be taken out. I just played a game with the last two people with P90 and they just spray and spray. This is my opinion but other than that I also am wondering what is happening with pumps. I hit someone in the head for 30 damage and I just got sprayed with a P90. I know others are wondering as well.
- I got this game two weekends ago and it has been a huge blast. I love the 5 teams of 20 mode. I had gotten 3 wins from playing in that mode. I really want you to keep it because I know tons of other players and big fans of Fortnite will love that. I also love the way you can organize your inventory so things can be within easy reach. I am super impressed with the art in this game. It is also fun playing solo, where you play by yourself. I tend to play this mode a lot too because there is no one racing against me to take my loot, unless there is another player already there. I also do not have to worry about teams that are winning.
- I really like how can heal your team. I have done this many times in 5 teams of 20. However, I have two small complaints that I would like to mention. The first one being that there are white specks on the screen that pop up. I have seen this in random times, so I can not tell you when they appear. I also do not know if I am seeing things or not. And it does not bug me too much. And the last one. The swings. Players that are new do not know that this can get you banned. Can you at least put a warning that this will happen to you if you go on the swings? Please? Thank you for all you have done in this game. I really love this game and will be keeping it for years to come.
- I give this a 5-Star rating, all the people who say “Eh nenene the controls are sooo bad becuz u auto pick up stuff and open doors, also the reload button is so small heheheeh.” I dislike those kind of people, I bet they only played for one day on Mobile, they don’t even know you can disable Auto-Open doors…. You can also disable auto weapon pick up. I know this game is hard but you have to master this game, just like you master this game on PC or Console, the graphics aren’t the best I won’t argue with that but you can deal with them. You don’t have to click the super small reload button, when I started playing I didn’t even know that’s what the button is for, you know that if you have your rifle out and it has like 23 bullets left you can just click on the AR again and it will reload… Same with all the other guns, what I dislike about this game if for example, you killed two people in one hall way, and then another guy comes out and you take out your shot gun and click to shot but accidentally picked up a pistol the lad you killed dropped, BOOM! You’re one dead mate. The game is sometimes laggy but Fortnite usually fixes it in like an hour or two, when the High Stakes mode came out the my game on my mobile device was like 10 FPS. Luckily EPIC GAMES fixed that! SO EPICCVCCV, do yeah this is review on this game… maybe you didn’t find it helpful but 😛 maybe you did. Now good bye! ;D
GAMEPLAY + STORY:
The #1 Battle Royale game has come to mobile! Squad up and compete to be the last one standing in 100-player PvP. Build cover. Battle your opponents. Survive the longest. Earn your Victory. Requires an internet connection and iOS 11.
On mobile, Fortnite is the same 100-player PvP game you know from PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac. Same map, same gameplay, same weekly updates. Build your fort as you battle to be the last one standing. Jump in and squad up with friends around the world or in the same room.
Download Fortnite on Android:
You can easily download Fortnite on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Fortnite Link
How To Play/Download Fortnite on PC:
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run Fortnite.
- Download BlueStacks Emulator from our Guide.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometimes it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Fortnite”.
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Fortnite in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Fortnite on iOS:
You can easily download Fortnite on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Fortnite is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Fortnite Link
Hope you like the article. For more update about Fortnite stay tuned to our site and facebook page.