Fallen World has just been released on Android. The survival game mixes elements of Durango and Last Day on Earth and delivers gameplay that focuses on survivor, but also has an exciting story.
In this competitive and multiplayer online game, the player must survive on a planet devastated and dominated by dinosaurs. History is not in the past but in the future. A war caused some humans to be frozen, waking up only thousands of years later.
In addition to dinosaurs, Fallen World has aliens and zombies. A complete package of threats that need to be overcome, but first you need to feed yourself, drink water and, of course, build a shelter.
Fallen World is a Durango with zombies and dinosaurs:
The gameplay style is very reminiscent of Last Day on Earth. In the beginning, your main mission is to create a shelter and protect it from the hordes of zombies. But then the game features a second part that resembles Durango (Nexon), where the player can tame dinosaurs and face missions in the best RPG Online style.
It could not be out of the competitive mode. Players can join guilds and face other players in epic battles. Fallen World arrives in a genre already saturated with many games. However, it has very interesting elements a bit of history and a mixture in the gameplay that can attract players looking for a differentiated challenge. Are they facing the successor to Last Day on Earth? At least the game already arrives with real multiplayer.
Steps to install Fallen World on PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. BlueStacks is a lightweight and totally free Android emulator.
- Once installed, run the emulator. On the homepage, you have to click on the icon of the Google Play Store. If this is the first time you are running BlueStacks, the program will ask you to log in with your Google account.
- Now we just have to find the game “Fallen World” in the Play Store.
- Once found, we must press the “Install” button.
- Now Fallen World will appear on the main page of our emulator.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.