EBookDroid is a free productivity application.EBookDroid is a highly customizable document viewer for Android.EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus – starting with version 2 – EPUB, RTF, MOBI and AWZ3.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
– If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
– Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
– If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
– Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
– Text selection and external dictionary support.
– Text highlighting
– Free-hand annotations.
– Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document’s layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column’s content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers’ website for further instructions on how to use such features (don’t forget to read the FAQ).
Google Play Store: Link
How to Download EBookDroid FOR PC WINDOWS AND MAC:
If you want to download EBookDroid on your PC then, first of all, you have to download emulators given below.
Download: BlueStacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Related To: Who’s your Neighbor FOR PC (WINDOWS AND MAC)
Install EBookDroid For PC BlueStacks:
Guide For BlueStacks: BLUESTACKS, ANDROID APPLICATIONS ON YOUR PC OR MAC
- Download and Install BlueStacks, whose guide and link is given above.
- Open and run BlueStacks.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Now in Google Play Store Click the Search button.
- Enter the ‘EBookDroid’ in it.
- Install The App.
- Go To Drawer and Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
How to Install EBookDroid for Mac using iPadian:
Guide For iPadian: IPADIAN, EMULATOR OF IOS FOR WINDOWS
- Download and Install iPadian.
- Now Open the IPadian
- Click on the App Store.
- Click the Search Bar.
- Enter the ‘EBookDroid’ icon.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Click the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Click the App icon to start using it.
If you have any questions related to EBookDroid for computers, then leave us a comment below.
AMIDuOS is a new option to run Android Apps and Games on Windows and Mac OS X. Follow the steps here to Download and install AMIDuOS on PC. Use it to play this game and many others in a completely new environment and style.