Draw it is an Arcade App which is developed by Kwalee. This app is amazing and soo good. It’s easy and fun and all you have to do is draw the robot that guesses what you grew is great and the whole app is glitch free.
Draw it Review:
It was a very nice game it was a bit challenging but not impossible I also loved how it had some positive thing on the bottom before you play and has a different thing you can earn but it was just that it would take me out of the game but I don’t know if that was just me.
Great game. Step up from the Google website that did the same thing (and probably runs in the background here). I like that it’s a competition. Would love to add a feature that allows you to see everyone’s drawings after the match is over.
Out of all of the games I have downloaded, this has been by far the best. You can upgrade your character using coins and draw either 2 options which is given. I love how the game guesses what you have drawn. It actually guesses because it told me to draw either an apple or a washing machine and I just scribbled and it didn’t guess. This is legit! It’s so fun because you compete with other people around the world and race to 1st place! You can unlock new picture packs so you don’t have to draw the same thing over again.
Download Draw it on Android:
You can easily download Draw it on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Draw it Link (Coming Soon)
About Draw it:
Draw it is a fun and addictive game where you compete against others. Make sure you draw fast and quick to beast the competition, as you only have a limited amount of time on the clock to draw as many objects as possible.
It does’t matter if you’re an artist or can only sketch! You too will fall in love with this addictive fast paced drawing game.
Steps to install Draw it on PC:
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. BlueStacks is a lightweight and totally free Android emulator.
- Once installed, run the emulator. On the homepage, you have to click on the icon of the Google Play Store. If this is the first time you are running BlueStacks, the program will ask you to log in with your Google account.
- Now we just have to find the game “Draw it” in the Play Store.
- Once found, we must press the “Install” button.
- Now Draw it will appear on the main page of our emulator.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Draw it on iOS:
You can easily download Draw it on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Draw it is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Draw it Link