Wind Rider is a new Action Game which is developed by Voodoo. Voodoo always published that games which are unique in their style and in their Gameplay. Wind Rider become #1 in Action Game in a very short time. Here is some review of Wind Rider.
This game is really fun. I understand it’s really new. But I would love to be able to change the colors of my suit. Or with the money you earn buy different upgrades to the suit. And sound effects. I always have the sound on while gaming. And so id love to hear the wind. Or when people fall into the water or when I crash into a tree. Other than that I’ve nonstop been playing this game for a week or two now. Can’t wait for updates!!
The game is pretty cool but the only problem is where is the volume I can’t hear anything but an otherwise great game.
GAMEPLAY + STORY:
Cross the city in a wingsuit.
Close the buildings to gain to score all the points
Only 1% can do it.
Download Wind Rider on Android:
You can easily download Wind Rider on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Wind Rider is available on Google Play Store. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Wind Rider Link
How To Play/Download Wind Rider on PC:
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run Wind Rider.
- Download BlueStacks Emulator from our Guide.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometimes it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Wind Rider”.
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Wind Rider in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Wind Rider on iOS:
You can easily download Wind Rider on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Wind Rider is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Wind Rider Link