Asphalt 8: On the Rise (Asphalt 8: Airborne) – a new part of one of the best series of arcade racing for Android is finally ready to surprise you with new graphics and new features. Thanks to the new game engine, the player will get a real incredible pleasure from high-speed stunts and intense crazy races. Gameloft company gathered 47 licensed cars from the most famous manufacturers in the world in the game. In the game Asphalt 8, springboards are perfectly implemented, and incredible jumps on them, as well as maneuvering in the air and a 360-degree revolution. The tracks in the game unfold in nine beautiful corners of our planet.
- Great Game play, no issues. Download and enjoy the thrill. The best game you will ever play and now with BIKES. Thank you Gameloft for another amazing experience. Updates are making this better and better. It would be an idea to make the upgrades on the cars and bikes more affordable. Still the best driving game from Gameloft.
- Gameloft should serious work on multiplayer, each time multiplayer races start after 25 sec and all players are already far away. Game play, physics engine is awesome. If Gameloft fixes multiplayer issue I will definitely give 5 stars.
- When I saw ads for this game, I really wanted to try it out, so I downloaded it and was instantly impressed. The beautiful graphics and UI just blew me away! The entertainment this game brings will make play it for hours at a time. However, all great games aren’t perfect. It is very hard to progress in this game, as cars either cost too much, or the blueprints for them are too rare. Finding 40 blueprints for a single car really just isn’t worth it, so can this maybe be nerfed GameLoft? Also, bugs… though they can be hard to find, they really can annoy someone after a while. For example, when I am racing online, the momentary invincibility after a wreck will sometimes stay on other racers, making it impossible to knock them down.
- Another example, in multiplayer, when the cars start, some of the other user’s cars wont move, grinding you to a sudden halt, but then they teleport forwards, putting you in nearly dead last. One more bug that ticks me off, where you respawn after wrecking. One time on the map “London Eye” I was knocked down in midair during a jump over a river. I kept respawning right in front of the ramp and couldn’t build up enough speed to make the jump, making an endless loop of me crashing. Though these bugs tick me off, I still love the game, and will keep playing it for a long time, despite the minor and sometimes major annoyances that pop up. Keep up the good work GameLoft.
Download Asphalt 8 Airborne on Android:
You can easily download Asphalt 8 Airborne on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Asphalt 8 Airborne is available on Google Play Store. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Asphalt 8 Airborne Link
How To Play/Download Asphalt 8 Airborne on PC:
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run Asphalt 8 Airborne.
- Download BlueStacks Emulator from our Guide.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometimes it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Asphalt 8 Airborne”.
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.Asphalt 8 Airborne
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Asphalt 8 Airborne on iOS:
You can easily download Asphalt 8 Airborne on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Asphalt 8 Airborne is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Asphalt 8 Airborne Link