Brawl stars is a 3-v-3 real-time strategy game in which you can both play online with other players and with your friends. Inside you are waiting for dozens of crazy characters with personal super abilities and four different game modes.
About Brawl stars:
Brawl Stars is a rethinking of the MOBA genre on mobile platforms from Supercell Studio, which has created such hits as Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. There are Boom Beach and Hay Day in her portfolio, but these are just high-quality studio-style games, but not so loud hits.
In my head, I constantly compare Supercell with Blizzard. The former, of course, have no such heritage, but this is not the main thing. The creators of Warcraft and Diablo are often called experts in dealing with new genres:
- They created the MMORPG World of Warcraft, which is considered almost the most popular in history
- Invented Hearthstone, which equals all modern developers of card games
- Reconsidered session shooter, releasing Overwatch
By analogy with the way I associate Supercell with Blizzard, Brawl Stars is a lot like Overwatch. And given the rather strange reputation of this game and the ambiguous attitude of the public towards it, for my part, I would say that this is a definite plus.
Brawl stars Review:
I love Brawl Stars! It’s got co-op against ai, battle royale PVP and a variety of team versus modes. There are two dozen heroes of a varying rarity but with the generous nature of the in-game rewards, grinding is just a matter of playing the game and its a FUN game! Looking forward to getting those later abilities.
Amazing! Well done again Supercell! But. Some suggestions I’d give is to show stats after the game ends so we now you get star player. Show number of kills gems collected how many times you die..etc Also, make the matchmaking better. Within that make there a way to differentiate better players than noobs. Stop being so greedy ..give more coins and gems to free players..thank you!
Overall a pretty fun game to play. 3v3s are alright but I’m glad it has other modes like the solos so you don’t have to rely on having competent teammates. A wide variety of brawlers make it interesting as well. Would recommend.
Download BitLife on Android:
You can easily download Brawl stars on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Brawl stars Link
Steps to install Brawl stars on PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. BlueStacks is a lightweight and totally free Android emulator.
- Once installed, run the emulator. On the homepage, you have to click on the icon of the Google Play Store. If this is the first time you are running BlueStacks, the program will ask you to log in with your Google account.
- Now we just have to find the game “Brawl stars” in the Play Store.
- Once found, we must press the “Install” button.
- Now Brawl stars will appear on the main page of our emulator.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Brawl stars on iOS:
You can easily download Brawl stars on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Brawl stars are available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Brawl stars Link