A simple but highly addictive game. Once you get over 300 surprisingly it gets easier and hard to lose especially as you can ‘restart’ a level if you are not happy with your initial angle of release. When up in the 500s 1 go can take a long time and even speed up doesn’t help as it glitches with the numbers. But for passing away a long flight perfect.Relax your brain with the champion of a time killer.Swipe your finger to throw the balls and break the bricks.Try to break as many bricks as possible before they move down to the bottom.Collect all the items to get additional balls and make an endless ball chain.The level of bricks will be increased after each round you throw the balls.Very easy to play but very hard to reach high scores. Don’t forget the angle is the key point.
Features of Ballz FOR PC:
◉ Free to play.
◉ Endless gameplay.
◉ Simple ball control.
◉ Challenge your friends with the best highscore.
How to Enjoy Ballz on your computer or laptop:
In order to enjoy Ballz app for PC and Mac, you will have to use an Android emulator.
Our team from AppsForPCToday recommend you to use Andyroid Emulator because it is free and it is available for both Windows and Mac.You can also be used other emulators from below links.
Download: BlueStacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: iPandian ( For iOS Apps )
YouWave is a new option to run Android Apps and Games on Windows and Mac OS X. Follow the steps here to Download and install YouWave on PC.Use it to play this game and many others in a completely new environment and style.
Install Ballz For PC Andy Emulator:
Guide For Andy Emulator: Andy, emulator to have Android in Windows and Mac
- Download and Install Andyroid, whose guide and the link is given above.
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it and enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for app in the search bar.
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
- Use your mobile as a controller, to enjoy the app to its extent.
- See Also: HOW TO FIX “SCREEN OVERLAY DETECTED” ERROR.
If you have any questions related to Ballz for computers then left us a comment below.