Animus Harbinger takes the player back to the past, on the days when Kerr, the Nightmare Causing Transgressor, came to the kingdom’s district in search of his revenge. You, like Forlorn, are a time-honored pilgrim and a follower of Resonance, summoned by the late King Cadmus. He begs you to save the children of Qurrhem and the kingdom of Cadmeia.
It leads to a predecessor era of Bloody Memory, you find yourself alone between death and servitude, being forgotten, left to die without ever having lived. Your battle will be to prove your worth against the Gravedigger Anku, the embodiment of Death.
His adventure begins by crossing the Cadmeia to free the residents from the possession of strange healers, infernal dogs and monsters. Chaos and confusion plague the kingdom, and you are the only one capable of raising the sword and struggling for the afflicted in this gloomy world.
- This game have nice inspiration from dark souls and the short demo is fun. Im waiting to buy, because it is not clear what you get when you buy the main story and what else will need to be purchased after.
- BEST DAMN GAME ON GOOGLE PLAY THAT IS A REAL DARK SOULS LIKE GAME AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME AND could you guys have the weapons and there types have like some sort of skill or special magic type of attack or something but keep up the good work.
GAMEPLAY + STORY:
Animus – Harbinger is a medieval action game with European magical style. In the game, the player will play a warrior and start the adventure. You will encounter all kinds of powerful enemies. Under the movie-level image quality, the game as a whole gives People have an epic feeling like a game. The game is divided into a variety of different difficulty levels, which are suitable for players at all levels. The combat mode of tactical action also allows you to show your talents.
Harbinger takes you into the past, to the very days when Kerr the Breaker, Bringer of Nightmares, first bore down on the realm in vengeance. You, Forlorn — a pilgrim caught out of time, and follower of the Resonant — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus. Cadmus implores you to save the children of Qurrhem, and the realm of Cadmeia. In a time before Blood Memory, you stand alone between death and deliverance… for the forgotten cannot die, as they have truly never lived… until this day.
Prove your worth against the embodiment of death, Gravetender Anku, only after meeting the Breach Knight sent by Kerr for the first time. Then quickly cross through Cadmeia to deliver its inhabitants from peculiar medicine men, hellhounds, and monsters. At the heart of Qurrehm, High Clarus Alina – loyal acolyte of Cadmus – awaits, perhaps as Corrupt or Corrupter. Chaos and confusion plague the realm; you will have no friend save for your trusty blade, axe, or hammer. Pass mercy to those afflicted, and judgment to those whom embody the coming nightmare. You have returned.
Download Animus Harbinger on Android:
You can easily download Animus Harbinger on your Android smartphone and tablets. You have to click the link given below. Animus Harbinger is available on Google Play Store. Download it now.
Google Play Store: Animus Harbinger Link
How To Play/Download Animus Harbinger on PC:
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run Animus Harbinger .
- Download BlueStacks Emulator from our Guide.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometimes it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Animus Harbinger ”.
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Animus Harbinger in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
- Also, try some Alternatives Emulators For Android and iOS Game and Apps.
Download Animus Harbinger on iOS:
You can easily download Animus Harbinger on your iPhone and iPad. You have to click the link given below. Animus Harbinger is available on the App Store. Download it now.
App Store: Animus Harbinger Link