17TRACK is the official app of 17TRACK.net, which is the largest global-based package tracking platform. It supports over 170 postal carriers (e.g. China Post, China EMS, HK Post, Singapore Post, USPS, La Poste, Russian Post, Correos Spain, Itella Posti, OMNVIA etc.) and many major express couriers (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Yodel, DPD, Hermes, Toll, Aramex, SPSR, DPEX, SDA etc.) Also the most popular cross-border eCommerce logistics providers are supported (e.g. Yanwen, SF-express, DHL eCommerce, etc.).Trying to track your online orders from China and elsewhere? Try out new 17TRACK. Track over 220 carriers for free and without ads.
FEATURES OF 17TRACK For PC:
* Track multiple carriers and several numbers.
* Notification when status changes.
* Pull-to-refresh all tracking numbers.
* Auto-detect shipping carrier.
* Copy and share tracking links & results easily.
* Auto-filter numbers from any text.
* Rename an item or add a nickname.
* Barcode and QR code scanner.
* Multiple languages interfaces.
* Translation widget for multiple language.
* Custom widget for home screen.
* Landscape screen layout for tablets.
* Get alerted when status changes.
* Cloud-based synchronization between any devices.
* User center and login account and more…
If you are shopping worldwide, then “17TRACK” is A Must-Have App. Download 17TRACK for keeping track of everything you buy online, it isn’t just global but galaxy wide. Now, getting started and eliminate your frustration.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install your favourite app, 17TRACK For PC on Windows 7,8 and 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our top most categories ANDROID APPS FOR PC and IOS APPS FOR PC and locate your favorite ones.
Download 17TRACK FOR PC using Emulators:
17TRACK FOR PC is now available for those who like to play Android and iOS Apps and Games on their PC. As 17TRACK is exclusively a mobile App. You have to first download any Emulator.
These Emulators help you to run your apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards.