If you want to try some other Android application, but does not have a mobile or tablet with this operating system, and does not want to be playing with images into virtual machines, today will let you know of a solution that will allow you to run applications for Android your Windows PC.
YouWave allows you to run several applications for Android emulating an environment of the operating system on your PC.Installing this emulator is very simple, it is downloaded directly from the Internet and once the download is complete only have to run, steps forward are as simple as installing any other program.YouWave downloading is completely safe and virus free.
YouWave Emulator: Link
How to Install YouWave:
- Download YouWave from above link.
- Run the .exe file.
- Once the Installation is over, you’ll be prompted to Choose whether you want to purchase the Key or try theTrail version, Choose.
- That’s it for the Installation.
- Now if you want to install an app on it,Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com
- In the search bar, enter the name of app.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.
- Enjoy your app on bigger screen of your PC.