Hi-Rez Studios, the people behind the popular MOBA game Smite, has recently announced the pre-registration event for their upcoming mobile/PC game, Smite Rivals. For some reason, the game looks so familiar.
Similarities aside, the game is said to be based on the original MOBA game where you battle 1 on with 1 with your opponent in a 3 lane combat. Players can build a deck with Minions, Structures, Spells and most importantly the Gods.
How to Download Smite Rivals FOR PC WINDOWS AND MAC:
If you want to download Smite Rivals on your PC then, first of all, you have to download emulators given below.
Download: BlueStacks Emulator
Download: Andy Emulator
Download: YouWave Emulator
Download: iPandian ( For iOS Apps )
Related To: Majestia FOR PC (WINDOWS AND MAC)
Install Smite Rivals For PC BlueStacks:
Guide For BlueStacks: BLUESTACKS, ANDROID APPLICATIONS ON YOUR PC OR MAC
- Download and Install BlueStacks, whose guide and linkis given above.
- Open and run BlueStacks.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Now in Google Play Store Click the Search button.
- Enter the ‘Smite Rivals’ in it.
- Install The Game.
- Go To Drawer and Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
How to Install Smite Rivals for Mac using iPadian:
Guide For iPadian: IPADIAN, EMULATOR OF IOS FOR WINDOWS
- Download and Install iPadian.
- Now Open the IPadian
- Click on the App Store.
- Click the Search Bar.
- Enter the ‘Smite Rivals’ icon.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Click the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Click the Game icon to start using it.
If you have any questions related to Smite Rivals for computers, then leave us a comment below.
AMIDuOS is a new option to run Android Apps and Games on Windows and Mac OS X. Follow the steps here to Download and install AMIDuOS on PC. Use it to play this game and many others in a completely new environment and style.