Dan the Man is an Arcade game which is published by Halfbrick Studios.You really enjoy this game because of nearly 10 MILLION installs and growing each day, it’s easy to see why Dan the Man has been awarded as one of the “Best of Games for 2016” across the major mobile platforms.This legendary game dials back to gaming’s retro roots to bring you an action platformer brawler that you’d swear you’ve played in the old arcade! So download now and take control of the legendary (and often inappropriate hero) … Dan the Man.With a cracking funny story, awesome upgradeable fighting skills and an epic arsenal of weapons that will make even the most heroic of heroes envious, Dan The Man’s arcade fight fest has enough enemies and boss fights to satisfy every hardcore gamer.A village lies in the hand of evildoers. You are expected to customize your hero or play as Dan, Barry Steakfries, Supergirl, etc, and save the day. Punch and kick your way into 12-action-packed stages, sending your enemies flying. Generally, the game involves intense hand-to-hand combat, weapons, boss fights, combo moves, retro pixel-art, secrets to find, etc.
1. Electrifying Characters:
There are multiple characters to play the game with, and each one of them has their own sets of moves- a nice mix of melee & ranged attacks, grab moves, charge attacks, etc. Not all of these characters are free.
- Dan the Man: He’s a brave, persistent character who communicates by punching, kicking and jumping. Dan is armed with only his fist and feet (at least at first), but he’s ready to challenge an army of evildoers.
- Josie: A strong and resistance fighter who’s trapped in the castle. Currently, her relationship with Dan is complicated because she thinks he’s dead.
- The King: Rude, crude and occasionally nude. The king is oblivious to the evil plots hatched in his name and the needs of his people.
- The Resistance: Claim to be fighting for the peasants and are always in red ninja masks.
- Kings Guard: Loyal brutes well known for oppressing peasants and fighting the resistance.
- Geezers: These are two bar buddies, who should probably stop giving out relationship advice and stick to playing pool.
2. Upgrade Weapons
There’s a saying that goes, “You can’t bring a knife to a gun fight.” In Dan the Man, you can’t just rely on your lethal limbs, especially when you dive deeper into the chaos. Always remember to upgrade weapons. The game features ridiculously powerful Tier 3 weapons as well as gold skins.
3. Upgrade Skills
Unlike the classical beat-em-up games, Dan the Man lets you upgrade your characters, transforming their basic attacks into brutal blows & combos and adding new moves to their arsenal. You need to collect and grab every coin on offer so that you can use them to upgrade skills and weapons.
4. Multiple Modes
The game features a surprisingly engaging story mode, and when you clear it, two additional modes are unlocked. These are Battle Mode and Endless Survival/ Daily Challenge Mode.
- Battle Mode: Offers up a series of arena fights against various foes.
- Endless Survival Mode or Daily Challenge Mode: In this mode, you’ll be running a set of challenges each day so as to win some awesome rewards.
How To Play/Download Dan the Man for PC:
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometimes it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Dan the Man”.
- Click the Install button next to App icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and enjoy Dan the Man in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Try Some More Options/Alternative Emulators:
If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyriod Emulator or iPadian Emulator (only for iOS.With these emulators, you can Use your phone as a remote control when playing games.iPadian Aim is to bring all the Apple’s Ecosystem to anyone for free.Download these emulators.